- Sayville Fire Department hosts Sayville's annual Memorial Day Parade on May 27th. The parade will start at 9:00AM on the corner of Handsome Avenue and Main Street in Sayville. It will proceed East on Main Street to Foster Avenue, South to Middle Road and West to Sparrow Park where services honoring the military will be held. The Sayville Fire Department will be holding a firematic service at the Sayville ... (Full Story & Photos)
- On Sunday, March 17, 2013, at 2216 hours, the Sayville Fire Department was activated for a structure fire, reported "fire from the roof" in the vicinity of Canterbury Drive and Marseille Path. First arriving unit 3-11-31 Chief Chris Chester confirmed a visible fire condition at the roof level of (1) story wood-frame private dwelling at the reported intersection. In addition to the arrival of the Chief, ... (Full Story & Photos)
- The Sayville Fire Department will be hosting a blood drive on Thursday, April 11th from 2:30PM to 8:30PM.
Am I needed as a Blood Donor?
A Blood Donor is a special kind of volunteer. One donation can help save up to three patients' lives. Long Island Blood Services provides blood service to hospitals throughout Long Island. We are fortunate to live in a region where sophisticated medical ... (Full Story & Photos)
- Sayville Fire Department was requested for Mutual Aid to the West Sayville Fire Department to responded to a residential blaze on Cloverdale Drive in Oakdale on March 19, 2013. Sayville responded as the FAST Team, and then was released from the FAST position and put to work.... (Full Story & Photos)
- On Sunday, March 10th 2013 at 2 AM, we move our clocks forward one hour. Please remember to change your smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector batteries. Please try to test your detectors monthly to make sure they work properly.... (Full Story & Photos)
- The Sayville Fire Department was dispatched @ 18:59 on February 26th to the West Sayville Fire Department as a RIT Team to assist at their working fire. Sayville FD was relieved from the RIT and put to work to assist with fighting the fire. The crew from 3-11-4 and 3-11-31 were on scene.... (Full Story & Photos)
- The Sayville Fire Department competed in the annual "Buff Show" extrication tournament at the Nassua Coliseum. The members of the team took 2nd Place with 286 points for Sunday's tournament. The team members were Lt. Gene Giacioa, Lt Chuck Hartman, FF Alec Reutter, FF Chris Giammatteo, FF Eric Diaz, FF Ryan Quarte.
- In the fall of every year the Sayville Fire Department will visit many schools and orginzations teaching fire prevention. Many hours are donated by the members for theses events which are enjoyed by all participants. The presentations include a lecture with practical demonstrations and then conclude with the children getting to do some hands on activities such as going through the Fire prevention ... (Full Story & Photos)
Your feedback is important to us! Feel free to sign the guestbook.